[How to stir-fry cabbage? _ What is delicious?]
The practice of cabbage is very rich. The most common method is to stir-fry cabbage. This is also the easiest way to make it, but you must pay attention to the cabbage you bought.The fried cabbage is more crispy, and the onion ginger garlic needs to be used. This is to make the flavor richer.
What delicious ingredients are fried in cabbage: cabbage, garlic, red pepper, salt, pepper, chicken essence, white vinegar, sesame oilMethod: 1. Prepare the ingredients.
One cabbage, the right amount of garlic, the right amount of red pepper.
2. Remove the leaves of the cabbage.
3. Tear the leaves into large pieces.
(Approximately four or five centimeters) 4. Soak the torn cabbage in salt water for 20 minutes.
(This step can not only make the taste of cabbage more crispy, but also remove pesticide residues on the leaves)5. Cut the garlic slices and red pepper into sections for use.
6. Drain the soaked cabbage.
(Be sure to drain the water, otherwise it will affect the taste of the dish) 7. Pour the right amount of cooking oil into the pot, put the pepper, pepper, garlic slices and stir-fry after the oil is hot.
8. Put the cabbage in the pot and stir fry over high heat.
9, put some salt, chicken essence, white vinegar, and then drizzle with sesame oil before serving.
Tip 1. Cabbage is better torn than cut by hand.
You must fry this dish on a high fire, and it should not take too long.
Otherwise it will affect the taste of the dish.
Ingredients preparation: Ingredients: Popped half pork belly with garlic and dried peppers.
Seasoning: Soy sauce sugar chicken essence wine salt balsamic vinegar.
Practice steps: 1, tear small pieces of cabbage, soak and wash with fresh brine.
2. Peeled pork belly and cut into thin slices. Garlic is also sliced. Wash the dried peppers with scissors and cut in half.
3, put cold oil in hot pot and simmer on low heat until it is just transparent.
4. Add garlic slices and continue to scoop out the fragrance.
5. Add the drained cabbage to the high fire, and continue to stir-fry the dried chilli.
6. Then add all the seasonings except the balsamic vinegar and chicken essence, and add some water to fry until soft.
7, add chicken essence before the pan, fry along the side of the pan into the balsamic vinegar and mix well out of the pan.